Hallessena is a relatively recent original character released 18/03/2016 and that got an FLB the 11/07/2017 right before Earth GW.
She’s one of those characters that rely on not getting hit to deliver huge damage. Issue is that the penalty for getting hit is incredibly huge making her very hard to use in any non-paralyzed battle.
I decided to fight against Grani because it would show her limitations quite well.
Her kit is:
1) Other self on her first skill (2 turns of invulnerability to all, but plain damage)
2) Second Skill gives 5K damage over cap and 15% DA/TA on 5/7 turns.
3) Third skill gives 25% chance to do 50% more damage on 3/6 turns.
4) Her passive stacks every turn raising her damage gradually the more turns passes without her getting hit up to :
a) 180% unique atk modifier after 5 turns
b) 20% damage cap up after 7 turns
c) 72.5% DA 37.5% TA after 8 turns
5) If she gets hit she loses all stacks, reduce the cooldown on her first skill by two turns and gets a 50% ATK down (unique) modifier for 1 turn.
I think she must be due a rebalance because her kit is really outdated by today standard even by simply looking at what they did with Charlotta (Light) just a few galas ago.
Her second and third skills are, by all means, useless right now and need huge buffs. The atk down penalty should probably be removed altogether while keeping the loss of all stacks.
Hopefully she’ll get KMR’s attention…also can we get a skin for her based on the latest Robomi event? That suit was incredible…*laughs*