Note: This video is made with a Medusa without EMP or Rings. I will do more videos with her in the coming days after farming EMP and giving her a decent ring.
Medusa finally got her non-limited version and she’s a decent character that has some potential to grow stronger once they start adding more characters with the crest system in the earth element.
Her kit gives
1) First skill gives 20% Earth Atk Up/20% Water damage cut (5 turns duration, 6 turns cooldown)
2) Second skill inflicts 25% DEF/ATK down (same slot as mist). Using a crest gives also delay and raises the success of the debuff to 100%.
3) Third skill gives herself 20% echo and Dodge+Counter for two hits for two turns. Using two crests expand this effect to the entire party.
4) Her ougi gives herself Dodge+Counter for 2 turns
5) Her first passive gives herself guaranteed triple attack whenever dodge+counter is active. Whenever she is hit for 25% or more health she activates a nuke that inflicts stared stiff on the enemy
6) Her second passive gives water damage reduction for all party members depending on the number of crests on them. (works from sub slot)
As you can see she has a good synergy with Alexiel (thanks to the almost permanent earth atk up) and provides a good level of utility to the party.
Her third skill party-wide effect is effectively impossible to activate without using the Dark Opus weapon as main hand right now, but I hope that’ll change as they add more characters with the crest system (or rework existing ones).
All in all, it’s a decent character and I can see her being useful to new players. Now, where is my playable Satyr? *wonder*