The second collab unit released as SSR in this game, Sakura is a character that wants to copy Lyria (SR) gameplay gimmicks, but somehow end up being way worse on every aspect.
Yes, that’s because Sakura Kinomoto aside from not being able to attack, she isn’t able to do damage on charge attacks either!
Her kit is
1) First skill is an absolute dodge on 4 turns cooldown.
2) Second skill is a 500K nuke that inflicts stackable DEF Down (up to 30%) and stackable ATK down (up to 30%) on a 7 turns cooldown
3) Third skill is a 500K nuke with party wide 20% light atk up buff for 3 turns on a 7 turns cooldown.
4) Fourth skill is a random party wide buff between 20% echo, 30/15 DA/TA, 10% uplifted or all of the above.
5) First passive let her gain 30% charge bar every time she uses a skill
6) Second passive grant up to 15% normal stamina modifier (same as Eden) based on Sakura’s health
7) Her ougi gives 10% charge bar to all other allies and inflicts a debuff similar to petrify of Medusa that has a chance of binding the enemy attacks
As you can see her buffs are actually quite decent, but being unable to deliver damage in any form makes her extremely weak to any party. A shame to be honest as I liked all the costumes they gave her…
Offtopic: Only few hours before the new update. *can’t wait*